We launched our charming cause jewelry concept in 2004. As we approach our 15th anniversary we wanted to introduce a NEW sterling silver charm bracelet to commemorate and embrace this milestone. We are proud to introduce you to Embracelets. These round sterling silver charm bracelets bring us full circle back to the sterling charms that defined us. Embracelets provide you with a way to celebrate and commemorate the special women who support your organization.
Only the Best
Your supporters LOVE to spread the word about your cause by wearing YOUR Embracelets and telling YOUR story. The Embracelet makes them feel like a recognized and special member of your community.
Embracelets are sterling silver bangle bracelets that feature a small logo charm to brand the client’s cause or campaign. Our signature circle hook closure makes the bracelet one size fits all and easy to take on and off.
CHARMS created from your logo and hand cast in sterling silver.
Sterling Silver Care Instructions
Sterling Silver will tarnish if exposed to air for a length of time. To keep your sterling looking shiny and new follow these simple instructions.
- After taking off your silver jewelry, clean it with a dry soft cloth, or polishing cloth, before putting it back into an airtight container (A plastic bag is ideal).
- Polish your jewelry with a sterling silver polishing cloth. If that does not remove all the tarnish, wash silver jewelry (without gemstones or pearls) in warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid.
embrace the power of charms
Use Embracelets To:
- Engage your community
- Thank your supporters, members, and volunteers
- Commemorate good work and achievement
- Support your mission
- Honor the gift of time and support
- Spread awareness for your cause
- Recognize important contributions
- Send a message to find a cure, stop abuse, save an animal
StreetLight USA and Women Make the Difference utilized Embracelets for their ladies high tea event.
Copyright 2023 Charity Charms
firstname.lastname@example.org | 800-615-3120
1940 E. Camelback Rd, Phoenix,
by appointment only.