Cause Marketing Campaign
WHAT IS KEY TO STRENGTH?
Key to Strength is an innovative marketing campaign that marries a business with a charity to tell a philanthropic story. It provides an opportunity for your company to help a nonprofit with low effort and a high return. By design, Key to Strength inspires giving, boosts employee engagement, and builds brand recognition for both parties through multiple communication channels.
BENEFITS TO A CHARITY
- Turnkey program to raise funds and awareness
- No cost – the program is underwritten by your sponsor
- New virtual way to engage your community
- Tangible way to touch your donors through KEY FOB gift
- Exposure to new audiences to fall in love with your cause
BENEFITS TO A COMPANY
- A way to tell your company’s story of philanthropy
- Turnkey marketing program with measurable results
- Support for a nonprofit that aligns with your mission and purpose
- A compelling program to engage employees and clients
- Your company will be part of a collective campaign
HOW IT WORKS
- Company and or charity selects a partner that aligns with their values
- Business underwrites the Key to Strength program for the charity
- A virtual cause marketing campaign is launched to highlight both partners
A multi-channel approach drives traffic to the campaign.
The POWER of Key to Strength is leveraged by the combined reach of all campaign partners which includes
- The Charity
- Their Sponsor
- The Charity Charms Marketing Team
- Hello Fund – campaign processing
- Media partner geared toward your market
Key to Strength Marketing Examples:
The Nonprofit Show
The Power of Charms Podcast
THE SIGNATURE KEY TO STRENGTH DONATION GIFT
KEY TO STRENGTH IS A GIVE AND GET CAMPAIGN
When a donor gives $50 they get a key fob as a thank you
For each $50 donation, the donor will receive a thank you gift mailed to them by the Key to Strength team. This meaningful memento helps the story of your impact live on long after the campaign is gone.
Customized and Co-Branded Key Fob
- Unisex key fob with signature Key to Strength charm
- Customized with company and charity logo charms
- Eco-friendly, recycled pewter charms made in Arizona
- Assembled by Seeds for Autism, a Phoenix nonprofit
Complete turnkey campaign
- Online campaign set up through HelloFund
- Fobs mailed directly to the donor
- Marketing collateral created specifically for your campaign
Supporters are driven to virtual donation pages through the messaging shared through the various community channels.
Campaign paid for by sponsor so 100% of proceeds go directly to the charity.
YOUR HELLOFUND DONATION PAGE
Each Key to Strength campaign includes a custom donation page through our campaign processing partner Hellofund.
Your user-friendly donation page is completely customized to your nonprofit’s colors, shares the story of your partnership, and is used to not only take donations but show your progress to your supporters.
Behind the scenes you have detailed reporting including powerful analytics that help you navigate the strength of your campaign. Learn just how people are responding and interacting with your messaging and you even have the power to add offline donations such as cash and checks to more accurately track your campaigns progress with your supporters!
CAMPAIGNS IN ACTION:
Click a cause below to see a full campaign in real time
Amanda Hope Rainbow Angels
Your $50 donation provides a Comfycozy Care Gift to a child fighting cancer.
Your $50 donation provides a night of safe shelter to a woman experiencing domestic violence.
Key to Strength Is Presented By
Frontdoors Media has been dedicated to celebrating the people and groups who give generously and work to build the future of our community since 2001. They are the Valley’s go-to source for business leaders, prominent foundations, and individuals who give back.
Media partner to local, Arizona related campaigns only.
Since 2004, Charity Charms has created custom logo charm programs that define brands, raise awareness, and support important causes. As an Arizona based company, we are dedicated to lifting up our community and collaborating with key partners to make a social impact.
HelloFund is a fundraising platform providing endless possibilities built to help nonprofits with all of their fundraising needs. From crowdfunding to peer-to-peer and website donations, HelloFund landing pages have it all.
Ready to get started?
1940 E. Camelback Rd, Phoenix
By appointment only.